Our strongest point is that we consult. So anything you want to know about filters, please ask us!
- “Okay, I don’t think that all men can’t clean properly. I know there are a select few that can. But why, oh why is it that men will sweep a pile and leave it, soak dishes but not wash them, stuff everything in a pile in the corner and then think they have cleaned the house? “
- “I’m not a man but I do have an idea. I think it’s because subconsciously as moms we (and this is a general we, not a specific we) raise our sons to not be responsible for the same chores as we make our daughters.”
- “Men, CAN’T clean properly because we just don’t have the attention span for cleaning. Cleaning takes lots of attention.”
- “because they’re men :)”
- “because they do not need too”
- “We are just too lazy and we can live with our surroundings being like that.”